The Sigma-7 family from Yaskawa is aimed at bringing greater responsiveness, efficiency and reliability to large-scale industrial applications, featuring a family of rotary, direct drive and linear servo products. The S7G Gear Motors ranges from 50W – 15kW suitable for a range of in-demand motion networks.
An overview of the features is as follows:
- Available in multiple gear rations: 3/1, 5/1, 10/1, 25/1 and 50/1
- Precision operation with standard backlash limited to 5arc-min
- Uncaged needle roller bearings design
- Optimized adapter bushings for minimized inertia
- Helical cut gears for reduced vibrations
The S7G range is backed by full Yaskawa warranty and is factory-tested for reliability. The operational longevity is guaranteed by highly viscous grease that prevents seal linkage, also preventing unplanned operational halts.
The product can be offered in a variety of models, depending on the application-specific requirements.
Interested in learning more, connect with an ACD expert!
You may also be interested in reading: