Did you know there is another way to save energy and money with Cree’s SmartCast LED lighting technology?
Cree luminaires with the Cree SmartCast Technology have embedded electronics, and software that works together to automatically learn and interact with each other and your space. This is a great way to simplify and gain control over your lighting.
The SmartCast Technology allows luminaires and switches to work together to save energy by dimming in response to daylight and room vacancy as well as configuring to each space's needs.
SmartCast can adjust to the optimal environment for energy efficiency and can be adjusted for brightness and color, for color temperature and to track improvements. Smart LED lighting can even learn to drive energy costs lower for continuing improvement on savings.
What are the benefits of smart LED lighting?
- Simple setup:
- Intuitive implementation that easily commissions up to 1,000 lights with the push of one button
- Better light for personalization of space and can be adjusted by end user
- Code compliant solution for energy efficiency and improved lighting environment
- Up to 70% reduction in energy consumption over traditional solutions
- Wireless communication, eliminating need for control wiring
- Robust, secure communication
- Integrated controls
- Intuitive, automatic set up with the push of a button
- Input voltage 120-277 VAC or Ethernet
- Wireless communication
Available with the following Cree fixtures:
Adopting LED Technology
From offices to warehouses to production buildings and docks, LED lighting is the the most cost-effective and energy efficient lighting solution.
To find out how you can save with smart lighting, contact us for a free LED lighting consultation!
You may also be interested in reading:
- LED Lighting: Watts Vs. Lumens
- LED Lighting: 6 Facts You Didn't Know
- Energy Savings through LED Lighting [Free Template]