Magswitch’s revolutionary ferromagnetic technology has already revolutionized all industries that require a lot of heavy lifting. As Magswitch becomes a more adapted product, professional welders are gaining more interest in it, and demanding tools that can greatly cut-down time and improve workplace safety.
Features such as the following make the product standout compared to the competition:
- Large sheet levelling
- Lightweight magnets allow maneuvering
- Holding power is independent of electricity connections
- Cordless heavy lifting allows lifting in hard-to-reach places
- De-stacking of sheets without any sticking
The Magswitch Multi Angle 1000 is a tool that’s been dubbed as a welder’s third hand.
The tool allows:
- Holding on three sides
- Fast and easy assembly at angles of 90 and 45 degrees
- Strong hold
- Pipe notch for use on pipe stock
- Weighs only at 2.6 pounds
The Magswitch Multi Angle 1000 serves a dual purpose, that of a work-holding angle tool as well as a convenient lifting magnet. The tool is able to lift thick steel worth 1000 pounds, offering 45/135, 60/120, 75/105 and 90-degree angles. Just as reputation follows, the tool has the ability to lift incredibly strong, odd shaped pieces, without any electric connection whatsoever.
You may also be interested in reading: