The Hand Lifter 60-CE is Magswitch’s take on cordless electric hand lifter hardware, giving users the ability to lift parts off of a burn table, and pick up steel pieces or fixtures within seconds. All of Magswitch’s products are based on its patented permanent magnets technology that allow it to instill efficiency and strength in every lifting process.
Without going into too much detail, here’s what the technology allows:
- Ability to turn off/on: the Magswitch magnet can be turned on or off by simple rotating a knob, without the need of any electric connection.
- Easy repositioning: as the magnet requires no trailing wires and packs a maneuverable weight, the material held can be repositioned easily.
- Flexible: the Magswitch technology works well on both thin and thick metals, and provide a shear strength that’s superior compared to other technologies in the market.
Lifting magnets form one of the five classes of hardware in which Magswitch technology is used. The Magswitch Hand Lifter 60-CE is part of this family. Using Magswitch’s patented technology, the lifter requires absolutely no electricity for operation and is extremely lightweight.
The specifications include:
- 235 pounds maximum breakaway strength
- 0.25” full saturation thickness
- 45 pounds shear working load
- Cordless electric rechargeable 4-volt battery
- 20 minutes recharging time
Operating the Magswitch Hand Lifter 60-CE is extremely simple. The knob on the magnet has to be turned 180 degrees clockwise until it locks. It must be noted that the device shouldn’t be turned on until it is in contact with a metal. To release the material, turn the handle in the counter clockwise direction. Make sure that you release the magnet when it’s absolutely safe and no body part is at risk.
The Magswitch Hand Lifter 60-CE holds exceptional break-away force as well as shear force. However, the magnet isn’t designed to project prying force and great care must be taken while attempting to use it in such applications.
You may also be interested in reading: