Modern automation technology relies heavily on communication and has embraced the trend towards increased networking of individual manufacturing cells. The integration of all manufacturing components in a coherent and synchronous manner is extremely important in ensuring the company truly reaps the productivity and efficiency benefits of such technology.
Wireless LAN is the way forward, and is already going head to head against wired ethernet connections. These connections require minimum updating times for high performance applications and guarantee quick transfer of process-critical data like alarm messages.
The advantages of wireless communication networks may be summed up as:
- Increased competitiveness due to increased mobility and flexibility and reduced service costs and downtimes
- The end solution is often tested and well-proven as every single network component is matched according to its compatibility
- Allow reduction in diagnostic episodes for different production machines from a central point
- Eliminate the need for labor-intensive cabling for comparatively inaccessible locations
- No wear and tear of system components
The SIMATIC Net device family incorporates communication products for mobile data transfer in accordance with IEEE 802.11 open wireless standard.
Whether you require basic, advanced or specialist knowledge regarding Siemens’ SIMATIC device family the SITRAIN training program is exactly what you need for the job. The complexities of modern systems make it extremely difficult to be fully aware of the ins and outs of a particular technology.
In order to make the transition easier, Siemens offers a comprehensive range of educational training, both through classroom media as well as online resources.
With training obtained from SITRAIN, one can profit from truly competitive courses that would teach the specifics of Siemens Wireless Technology in practically implementable detail. The knowledge gained would help you come up with smart and robust solutions using SIMATIC WLAN, and in turn introduce modernity to the plant/office.
The following three networking course are offered by SITRAIN:
- Certified Profibus DP Engineer (3-5 days)
- Certified Profibus PA Module (1-5 days)
- SIMATIC S7 Communications (3 days)
These courses have much to offer:
- Training from the manufacturer
- Basic and advanced courses
- Training from professionals to understand complex industrial issues
- Practical courses with exercises to serve as a gateway to industrial connectivity problems
- High-quality supplementary course document
The well-thought out design makes sure that knowledge is imparted in the quickest manner possible and the individual can get his/her hands dirty as soon as possible. In addition, this is an excellent learning opportunity for beginners as well as advanced professionals. At the end of it all, you’ll be more intellectually equipped to design, implement and diagnose WLAN solutions in line with international standards.
Interested in learning more about Siemens SITRAIN training opportunities?
You may also be interested in reading: