The widespread adoption of Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) has brought in the adverse effects of non-sinusoidal voltage sources. The benefits reaped by this technology may outweigh the cons, but still motors have to be designed to withstand these effects and perform over a long service life.
Techtop Motors are designed with the most modern of considerations to make sure all industrial constraints are met. In addition to sturdy design and efficient performance characteristics, Techtop Motors are compliant with NEMA standards to ensure peace of mind for engineers and managers alike.
There are three types of GR3 motors available:
- General Purpose Three Phase
- Cobra Motors Three Phase
- Pump Motors Three Phase
All GR3 Motors meet the NEMA Premium efficiency levels and are designed to deliver top-class performance with minimum environmental footprint.
Here’s a glimpse of the features held by GR3 motors:
- Wiring diagram available on a separate steel plate
- Inclusion of lift strap, rubber slinger and regreaseable bearing
- Fully gasketed cast iron conduit box as well as inner & outer bearing retainers
- Removable and rotatable feet
- Oversized and color-coded lead wires for easy installation and maintenance
The GR3 motors are applicable in a wide array of environments and offer varying control.
Common specifications include:
- 1/3 – 3HP to 1 – 250HP
- 2, 4 or 6 pole
- Totally enclosed fan cooled
Being in line with NEMA Premium requirements, the motors are bound to merge with a VFD based control system.
Interested in learning more about GR3 NEMA Premium Motors?
You may also be interested in reading: